December 31, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

Here is my list of new year's resolution. I definitely have some areas in which to improve in the coming year and some goals to meet. What are your new year's resolutions?

  1. I will plan lessons at least one week in advance.
  2. I will watch my diet, reducing both total calories and fat/cholesterol.
  3. I will exercise, at least some, each night.
  4. I will get outside more often (especially on the weekends).
  5. I will finish these numerous books I have started to read.

All quite standard really. A few will make huge differences in my life though, such as planning lesson further in advance and watching my diet better. I hope that I will have more stability and peace of mind before this time next year, but that depends on my work situation and my finances, for the most part. Time will tell. The year 2010 is only a few hours away...

No comments:

Post a Comment